Lantern is here to help! We've written the following guides for our clients to reference easily.
Being a Writer
- Read Your Manuscript Aloud
- Don't Be Lazy, Revise! Nobody Else Is Going to Do It for You!
- Telling a Story
- The Art of Editing
- How to Get Your Novel Published
- Writing a Children's Book
- How (Not) to Submit a Manuscript
- Writing as Performance Art
- The Five Rules of Book Publishing
The Business of Publishing
- The Future of Publishing?
- More Publishing Truths
- The End of the Book
- The End (and Beginning) of Printing
- Printing a Book
Tips for the Web
Guidelines for Authors
- Pre-Publication FAQs or "What to Expect When You're Expecting"
Includes How to Submit a Manuscript, our Style Guide, and info on Copyrights, Permissions, and Fair Use
- Post-Publication FAQs, including how to order your book
- Promotion FAQs
Includes Top Ten Ways to Promote Your Book and Conferences and Events
- eBook Style Guide
- Lantern Community